|Designing a 24 x 36 Inch Content-Rich Poster,|
|Printable on a Wide Format Printer|
|Mr. Rogers IB Design Tech Specifications|
- Select a common theme: Meet with the members of your Team and decide on a single aspect of green design as the common Theme. No two groups will be allowed to select the same topic.
- Develop common standards: Your group is to produce a set of posters (one per person) that have a similar appearance but different content. The similar appearance can be achieved with common standards such as font, background color, overall color scheme, and/or related titles.
- Perform ongoing peer evaluation: Meet with your group frequently to evaluate each other's posters and make sure that common standards are dev eloped and followed.
- Must keep notes in your log book on all customer interactions and peer evaluations. At minimum, you should have 2 customer interactions.
- 200+ words
- HSAP writing rubrics--must be completely free of spelling and grammar errors
- Tight writing
- Accurate facts
- Information must be fully referenced concerning its source
- Title readable from 30+ ft
- content readable from 3+ ft
- Scanned photograph
- Original drawing
- Public domain graphic
- NOT acceptable the cheesy low resolution clip art included with many applications
- Color selection
- NOT acceptable: solid backgrounds (other than white)
- Hooks the consumer
- Engages the consumer
- Informs the consumer
- Log book record
- List of common standards developed by your group
- A fully referenced list of at least 3 sources you used to prepare your poster that differ from those used by your other team members. The Wikipedia is a starting point. It is not considered a source.
- Spread Sheet
- Adobe Illustrator file of your poster--RGB color