Want to learn more about movie physics in Star
Trek and find out :
Insultingly Stupid Movie Physics is one
of the most humorous, entertaining, and readable physics books
available, yet is filled with all kinds of useful content and clear
explanations for high school, 1st semester college
physics students, and film buffs.
- what makes Star Trek unique
- how Star Trek compares to Star Wars
- why the star ship Enterprise needs to remain in space
- what should and shouldn't be done in space battles
- what it takes to blast off and travel the galaxy
- the basics of orbiting
It explains all 3 of Newton's laws, the 1st and
2nd laws of thermodynamics, momentum, energy, gravity, circular motion
and a host of other topics all through the lens of Hollywood movies
using Star Trek and numerous other films.
If you want to learn how to think physics and have a lot of fun in
the process, this is the book for you!